Weekly Communication Plan
We have increased our online offerings to keep you connected to Good Shepherd during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s a lineup of our weekly online programming. All can be reached by going to our website or our app.
- 10:00 a.m. Facebook (M-F) Join Sarah Iverson at 10:00 each morning to pause for a time of prayer. Gather with others through the church Facebook page.
- 10:00 a.m. Instagram (M-W, F) Join Pastor Chris at 10:00 a.m. for daily prayer. (https://instagram.com/pastorchris2020)
- Daily Devotion – Read our Lenten devotion posted on our website.
10:30 a.m. Weekly Worship (YouTube) We will continue to join as one congregation to worship and spread God’s Word into homes in Madison, Verona and around the world. https://gslcwi.com/live
- 6:30 p.m. Podcast Discussion Group (Zoom) –Thursday we’ll post a link on FB and in eNews to a podcast. Listen over the weekend, then join Sarah Monday from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at this Zoom link for a lively discussion. All ages and stages of faith welcome. Click this link: https://zoom.us/j/890293528
- 8:00 p.m. Wine and Word (Zoom)- a gathering for women to draw strength from God’s word and from each other. Click this link https://zoom.us/j/783507277. Hosted by Sadie Skibo and Pastor Dara.
- 7:00 p.m. Midweek Worship (YouTube)– Join us live for a 30-minute vespers service of prayer, scripture, and song. https://gslcwi.com/live
Thursday (Every other week)
- 6:30 p.m. Contemplative Life Group (Zoom) –We’ll share a reading or short discussion, sharing time, and a 20-minute silent time for meditation or Centering Prayer to create space in our hearts for us to develop a deeper relationship with God. https://zoom.us/j/403938753
- 7:00 a.m. Morning Men’s Group (Zoom) – a gathering for men looking to support one another and learn more about a life of faith by Nathan Brinkman and Kurt Zastrow. Zoom link is https://zoom.us/j/865270027
- 7:00 p.m. Youth Game Night (Zoom)– Join Becca Mortensen, Tyler Gold, and other youth leaders for a fun hour games and conversation! Keep that mind sharp and those connections strong in these days. Friends welcome! https://zoom.us/j/151142429