Board President & Chief Information Officer
Andrew has been a member of Good Shepherd since 2008. He is a partner at The Capital Group where he advises families, trusts and institutions on investment management and financial and estate planning. Andrew holds an MS in Finance, Investment & Banking from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Since 2007, he has served as Adjunct Professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School, where he teaches Law 771: Asset Management & Financial Planning to third year law students. An undergraduate Japanese language major, Andrew studied and worked in Tokyo and Okinawa for three years before attending graduate school. Andrew is very happily married to author, pediatrician, and epilepsy advocate, Kristin Seaborg. (www.kristinseaborg.com) Together, they have three adorable kids, Alex (13), Will (11) and Kalli (8), all of whom attend Middleton schools. For fun, Andrew plays semi-competitive tennis, rides his bicycle, skis and swims with the family, makes furniture, and is active with Boy Scout Troop 640.
When not at the office or chasing his kids, Andrew has been active with the following community service and professional organizations:
- National Board of Directors, Japan-America Student Conference (www.jasc.org)
- Board of Directors, Madison Public Library Foundation
- Board of Visitors, University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Sociology
- Voting member, Wisconsin International Trade Council
- Chair, Rotary District 6250 Group Study Exchange Committee
- Board Member and Member, Rotary Club of Madison West
- Madison Council on Trusts & Estates
Andrew looks forward to helping Good Shepherd become a stronger force for good in the community, supporting the mission articulated by our pastors, and helping steward the church’s resources.