Making All Feel Welcome at Good Shepherd
The purpose of the Hospitality Committee is to help Good Shepherd accomplish its mission to “Welcome as we have been welcomed.” Our goal is to create an environment of love, fellowship and acceptance for all through a friendly greeting, welcoming atmosphere and clear information describing our faith life together.
- To create a welcoming Sunday worship experience by continually recruiting and training volunteers and staff to effectively perform all hospitality ministries.
- To ensure our facilities reflect our commitment to hospitality and service.
- Create simple and effective procedures and materials to welcome and connect visitors with community.
- Continually strive to create a culture of genuine hospitality that is reflected in our people and presence every day of the week whether in person or online.
- Provide regular updates to the board and congregation after meetings and annually in reports.