High school ministry helps youth foster a deeper connection both with each other and the world. Through worship, retreats, service projects and meals, we listen and guide youth through issues and topics they're facing - from a Christian perspective. Together we form friendships and connections that can help guide life-long spiritual growth. Whether you grew up attending programs at Good Shepherd or you're new to it all, you are welcome to join us!
- Youth Group: Sunday, October 8 and 22, join us for youth group following the 6pm service! A time to gather as a community for fellowship, snacks and devotion.
- Belleville Breakfast: Thursday, October 12 at 7am meet Sarah for breakfast!
- Sisterhood of the Travelling Bible: Sunday, October 15 at 4pm
- Service Opportunity: Monday, October 16. Eat at Pizza Ranch in Verona to help raise funds for summer travel. 4:00-8:00pm
- Youth Group: Sunday, November 12 and 26, join us for youth group following the 6pm service! A time to gather as a community for fellowship, snacks and devotion!
- Fall Retreat: Join us for a weekend away to Sugar Creek Bible Camp, November 17-19! A time for rest, renewal, silliness and stillness. To sign up, click the link here!
- Youth Group: Sunday, December 10 and 17, join us for youth group following the 6pm service! A time to gather as a community for fellowship, snacks and devotion!
- Service Opportunity: Volunteer at the AMPED Christmas party, Wednesday December 20, from 6:15pm-8pm
- Adopted Family Christmas Shopping Event: Date and Time TBD
Other Ways to Serve, Volunteer and Grow at Church:
- Food Pantry/Clothes Closet: If you would like to volunteer at the food pantry or clothes closet on Thursday evenings, contact Rick Thomas: email@example.com
- Sunday Worship: If you would like to volunteer at Sunday worship-morning or evening services-by running proclaim, serving communion, or reading the lessons contact Ronda Beggs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church School/AMPED: If you would like to help out with church school or AMPED contact Joanne or Sarah
- Choir: If you would like to sing in a choir with some really great people under a really great director, join the Wednesday night choir from 7-8pm with Jared Stellmacher: email@example.com
Keep in Touch with Sarah
- Send Sarah the dates of your games, shows and events and she'll try to make it when she can!
- If you're feeling overwhelmed (with life, joy, decisions), Sarah is available for coffee, reach out!
These are both very sincere offers. Don’t hesitate to reach out. College decisions. Friendships. Feelings. It’s amazing how a good conversation can help. Sarah doesn’t have answers but she can ask a few good questions and bless with a few faithful words.