Keeping God’s house in order
Objective: Develop short term and long term facility plans that help staff and volunteers responsibly manage the GSLC buildings and grounds to welcome and retain members, while providing comfortable spaces that meet our ministry needs. We communicate the facility needs of the church to the congregation and the board.
- Maintain 5-year Capital/Maintenance plan
- Organize Spring and Fall Cleanups
- Meet Quarterly (or as needed)
- Organize Volunteers to maintain grounds
- Review proposals to remodel and improve grounds
- One-year terms renewed annually